Terms of service
Please read these Terms of Service. These Terms define the conditions of Whir.to (further "Whir") use. Use of the Whir service, visiting the website, and sending bitcoin anonymously signifies your acceptance of and agreement to these Terms. Whir reserves the right to update these Terms at any moment by posting revised terms on the website. Such changes take effect from the date of their posting on the website.
1. Bitcoin and Whir
1.1 Information on the Bitcoin network
Our Service does not send or receive money independently; we only organize the interaction within the Bitcoin network according to the conditions that you specify.
Once the Bitcoin network identifies the information on the transaction you have sent, the information is transmitted to other users and companies in the Bitcoin network.
The Service cannot be used to terminate Bitcoin transactions or recover money.
1.2 Bitcoin risks
Whir has no control over and makes no representations as to Bitcoin network security. You acknowledge that the use of the Bitcoin network entails a risk. We cannot hold ourselves responsible for lost profits.
The Bitcoin transaction can remain unconfirmed during a certain period (usually less than an hour but occasionally up to several days). It can never be completed if it remains "unconfirmed."
1.3 Working arrangements of the Whir service with end customers
The Service organizes a non-public transfer from a generated deposit address to the recipient address. The Service is not liable for any operation beyond the scope described on its website or these Terms. These include undue sending of Bitcoin to the service address, resending, or delay in confirmation of your transaction.
1.4 Your passwords and security
Whir has no access to your Bitcoin wallets which you used for sending or receiving of cryptocurrencies. Consequently, all the responsibility for the use of your wallets lies with you. Should you need any consultation on irregularity, do not hesitate to contact us.
1.5 The minimum age for the use of the Service
You must be older than 18 years or be of the minimum age required by the current legislation to use the Whir service.
Taxes are your sole responsibility. You must find out whether Bitcoin or cryptocurrency operations are subject to tax regulations of your region. All issues related to reporting to taxation bodies and taxpaying entirely lie with you. Whir is not responsible for such issues and does not provide consultations on taxation questions, which may arise as a result of executed operations.
2. Service use
2.2 Suspension or termination of services
Whir reserves the right to suspend or terminate access to services at any time at its discretion, with or without reasons, with or without notification assuming no responsibility whatsoever. For example, services may be suspended or terminated due to the following reasons:
- an actual or suspected violation of these Terms;
- use of the Service in such a manner that is conducive to the legal liability of Whir or service malfunction;
- planned or unplanned maintenance.
2.3 Unacceptable use
You agree that you won't commit, encourage, or support the committal of:
- use of any unauthorized means to access the Whir service or use of any automated process or Service (for example, spider, crawler or periodic caching of information stored or generated by Whir);
- modification, change, distortion or any other interference in work of the Whir service;
- disturbing or interference in the operation of servers or networks used by Whir to deliver the services;
- disabling, overload or degradation of Whir performance (or any other network connected to the Service);
- any illegal or fraudulent activity, as well as the use of this Service to legalize illegal income, financing of terrorism, participation in schemes of phishing, forgery or other such falsification or manipulation;
- spamming, pyramid schemes, or any other activity duplicating unwanted messages should they be commercially oriented or of other nature.
2.4 Service updates
At any time, Whir can carry out unscheduled works related to service modification, update, and enhancement. We are liable to add or remove functions and cease activities of the Service and website.
2.5 License and restrictions
Whir provides you with a personal nontransferable nonexclusive license to use the Service as it is stipulated for you by Whir. This license is provided under conditions and restricted to the provisions, stipulations, and constraints stated in these Terms.
In addition to that, such a license is for personal, noncommercial use. You may not copy, modify, create a derivative work of, decompile or otherwise attempt to extract the source code of the Service or any part thereof, exclusive of data permitted by law, or expressly allowed by the Whir platform.
These Terms do not provide you with any license or permission to copy, distribute, change, or otherwise use any applications programming interface despite any provisions to the contrary.
No property rights or ownership rights related to the Service are not granted to you according to these Terms. Whir reserves all rights that have not been expressly granted.
- solely responsible for nature, quality, and accuracy of user data transferred to the Service;
- rapidly view and respond to any notifications and requirements related to user data and operations, including any notices sent to you by our help center.
You won't store or transfer unallowable information, including:
- illegal, defamatory, menacing, pornographic, offensive or otherwise unacceptable materials of any kind or nature;
- any materials encouraging illegal actions which can be a criminal offense or violating intellectual property rights, rights for publicity or personal privacy of others;
- any materials containing or using software viruses or other harmful or harmless computer codes, files, or programs such as trojan horses, worms, bots, or spyware which may harm, endanger or oppress another person, organization, or Whir.
4. Limitation of liability
4.1 Restriction of use depending on a region
Whir does not permit service usage if it runs counter to the law of the region of your stay. This requirement concerns not only the use of the service functionality but also use cases related to the Bitcoin network.
Since Whir does not collect any personal information, including information on your geographic origin, compliance with state legislation is entirely your responsibility. Whir bears no responsibility whatsoever.
4.2 Disclaimer of warranties
YOUR USE OF THIS SERVICE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. WHIR PROVIDES THE WEBSITE AND SERVICE ON AN "AS IS," "WITH ALL FAULTS" AND "AS IS NOW" BASIS. WHIR DOES NOT PROVIDE (AND PURPOSELY DISCLAIMS) ALL STATEMENTS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, IMPLIED, STATUTORY AND OTHER, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTIES OF SMOOTH OPERATION OF THE SERVICE AND ABSENCE OF ERRORS OR MALICIOUS COMPONENTS IMPLEMENTED WITHOUT OUR KNOWLEDGE OR CONSENT BY THE THIRD PARTY. WHIR IS NOT LIABLE FOR ANY LOSSES, WHICH EITHER YOU OR THIRD PARTIES SUFFER AS A RESULT OF THE SERVICE USE.
WHIR IS NOT ABLE TO OFFER ANY ASSURANCES OF SATISFACTORY SERVICE QUALITY, ITS FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF ANY RIGHTS.
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW MENTIONED EXCLUSIONS. IN SUCH CASE THESE EXCLUSIONS HAVE NO EFFECT ONLY WITHIN LIMITS PROHIBITED BY CURRENT LEGISLATION.
4.3 Limitation of liability
TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES NEITHER WHIR NOR EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, PARTNERS, VENDORS, LICENSORS ARE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, DELIBERATE OR OTHER DAMAGE (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGE BY LOST PROFIT, REVENUE, REPUTATION) OCCURRED WHEN USING THIS SERVICE.
May 1, 2022